Perfect Glide Safety Razor
Only Razor Blade Refills 10pk will be on recurring subscription for $4.50
- Gives you the smoothest, closest, & most comfortable shave you’ve ever had
- Single-blade, stainless steel razor blade means less drag, less irritation, less razor burn & fewer ingrown hairs
- Chic, plastic-free design features an extra-long handle so you can shave sustainably & effortlessly
- Includes: 1 metal handle, 5 razor blades & razor cap
- Subscription includes 10pc razor blades refills
- Twist razor head or handle to separate and open the blade chamber.
- Carefully unwrap the new blade; hold it by the short edge & gently place it in the top half of the blade chamber. Place the bottom half of the chamber back on, then twist the razor head and handle back together to close.
- Wet your skin & generously coat desired areas with the Kitsch Solid Shave Butter.
- Gently glide the razor against skin at a 30° angle using short strokes & very little pressure.
- Rinse razor when finished & allow it to dry completely.
- For the most effective shave, use a fresh blade each time.
Perfect Glide Safety Razor
4 Reasons Why Millions of Women are Switching to Safety Razors
1. a better shave
Shaving with a safety razor reduces skin irritation, shave bumps, and ingrown hairs that are common with cartridge or electric razors.
2. cost savings
While the razor itself is more expensive at first, safety razor should last for years to come. As cartridge razor blade replacements are more expensive and the razor itself doesn't last long.
3. reduces plastic waste
In 2021, Americans threw out over 385 million plastic razors into the landfill. If you’re looking to go plastic-free, metal safety razors are a sustainable replacement that’s built to last.
4. easy to use
All you have to do is use it at a 30 degree angle and apply very little pressure. The weight of the razor will allow you to use very little pressure to glide gently across your skin for the closest shave ever with no irritation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t let the single blade intimidate you — a safety razor is safer to use than a traditional 3-5 blade cartridge. All you have to do is use it at a 30 degree angle and apply very little pressure. The weight of the razor will allow you to use very little pressure to glide gently across your skin for the closest shave ever with no irritation.
Only a small one. All you have to do is hold the razor at a 30 degree angle while shaving. The weight of the razor allows you to use very little pressure as it glides across your skin, creating the closest, most comfortable shave ever.
Disposable is not sustainable. In 2021 alone, over 385 million plastic cartridge razors were thrown out in the U.S. Safety razors are metal and use a single stainless steel blade for hair removal. You only need to replace the blade, which can easily be recycled.
For the most effective shave, we recommend using a fresh blade each time!
Yes! But, this product can work differently for different people! To avoid irritation, we suggest not using this product on broken or damaged skin!
Our blades are 100% recyclable. Carefully & securely wrap the used blade in paper & place it in your curbside recycling bin.
Delivery time is based on your selected shipping method at checkout. Most orders ship same day! Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation email with a carrier tracking number will be sent out. In the case of a lost package, please contact Kitsch support.
We recommend a subscription, so you can enjoy savings and get your products delivered right to your door with free shipping. This way, you’ll never run out!
Founded by Wisconsin native Cassandra Thurswell at the age of 25, Kitsch is a global beauty powerhouse built on positivity and pure hard work. The brand supports its growing community with easy, elevated beauty solutions that are totally reliable, truly special, and made as sustainably as possible. Beginning in 2010 with a business plan no longer than a paragraph, Kitsch now supplies a full range of beauty favorites in over 20,000 retail locations worldwide. A prominent entrepreneur featured in Forbes and Inc., Cassandra continues to create elevated, sustainable beauty solutions for every moment of the day.